Choosing among different types of water tanks can be difficult as steel and polyethylene water tanks have its own advantages, however, when it comes to comparisons, polyethylene water tanks have a good set of advantages over steel tanks, and to prove it, we have come up with a list of advantages of Guido Polyethylene water tanks.
Here are only some of the many benefits of polyethylene water tanks:
1. Guido polyethylene water tanks are guaranteed to be rust free.
2. They are FDA approved High Density Linear Polyethylene (ANSI/NSF Standard 61).
3. They are impact and corrosion resistant.
4. Seamless, one piece construction.
5. Green opaque tanks blend with the environment, provide additional protection from UV rays, and reduce algae growth.
6. Designed for containment of water (8.5 lbs./gal.)
7. Tanks come with a standard 1 ½ ‘’ spin weld fill (#02017) and 2’’ polypropylene discharge adapter (#93200). An optional 4’’ fire adapter, anti-vortex assemblies, and 3’’ water tank vents are available.
8. Compliant with Local, State and National standards for Fire Protection.
9. They are the most cost effective solution for water storage.
10.The transportation of polyethylene water tanks is easier because they are lighter than steel tanks.
As you can see, Guido Polyethylene water tanks are a great option to provide a solution to your water storage and water distribution needs. At Discount Water Tanks, all of our tanks are guaranteed high quality and great performance for many years and whether it’s steel or polyethylene, you can rest assure that you’re bringing only the best quality tanks to your home.
Give us a call to learn more about our water tanks!